2.18.2009

really jason. really.

So i'm slightly late on this post, but you all know i was devastated when stephanie didn't get a rose. i may have shed a tear or two. but my next pick was jillian and now that option is shot. enjoy the disappointment jason. 10 bucks says whoever he chooses doesn't last..try and prove me wrong jay. just try.
who says she's the next bachelorette? i totally see it comin...

6 comments:

Spencer & Cara said...

Oh my I totally agree, although I dont share the same love for Stephanie as you do. I was literally screaming at the television when he let Jillian go... idiot. I loved her... yes thats right loved... tear. She should be the next bachelorette, I agree!

heidi and tom said...

you are hilarious...and sounding more like Natalie in your posts...you sassy thing you! can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jillian was not for him. Melissa is the winner. I love her and so does Jason. And I think it will work and last. so take that. love you!

Kolby and Amy said...

I totally agree! I loved Stephanie too, he is crazy I think for not keeping her! Anyways I am obsessed with this show I even make my husband watch it with me and we get so into it, but Kolby is always right with who he picks and he thinks he'll pick Melissa in the end...sadly I think so too! Even though she hasn't been my favorite!

Shaylen said...

Jillian was my pick too! My friend and I were screaming at the television too. I am not watching it anymore. I hope Jillian next, she is so cute.

Alix said...

i really would LOVE to see her as the next bachelorette. and even on the bachelor women tell all this last week, she said she would do it! wooo hoo!!! i freaking love her and want to be her... too much? maybe.