1.24.2010

hey baby let's go to vegas!

during my adventures in utah, holly and jeremy went to vegas and i decided to join! we road tripped it with las vegas tunes, delectable snacks, and high school musical..haha. good times.

we induldged in a place called yogurt land(so good), stayed at the trump hotel, enjoyed some H&M, walked the strip, walked the mall at caesars palace, ate some IN-N-OUT, and relaxed.

i will never drive down the strip again without some sort of vegas-oriented song. some songs we listened to were, (but not limited to): "viva las vegas", "pokerface", "waking up in vegas" and "let's go to vegas". it completely heightened the experience.

4 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Mindy, you're so pretty. I am growing my hair out starting right now, so I can be just like you.

Brittany said...

I have never seen you wear your hair curly like that!! I want to know how you do it...seriously, send me an email please. ballred35@gmail.com I concur with Heather...you look gorgeous!

heidi and tom said...

I so love you, Mindy. Welcome back to the blogging world. we've missed you.

ryanandmindy said...

wow. you guys are nice! haha..i'll email you britt