12.09.2007

Blog-worthy

For our date night this past weekend, Ryan got a free pizza from Papa Murphy's at school...and since we are an easily amused couple..we felt this was a blog-worthy tumor on a pizza..i mean..who see's tumor's that big on a pizza?!

5 comments:

heidi and tom said...

Don't you know you're supposed to pop that sucker?!!! Yummmy pizza by the way.

loveyacan'twaittoseeya,

Heidi

ryanandmindy said...

hmmm..interesting..I was unaware of that..

jeremyandholly said...

that's funny. there's two of them....and they're lopsided...
definetly blog worthy. good job amigo!

Debbie said...

Hey Mindy... Your wedding pictures are so beautiful!! And it looks like you are having tons of fun being newlyweds! I am glad we can keep in touch through blogging!!

Amy said...

I would have thought that Holly's "gross" comment would have been applied here rather than in response to Ryan's broken toes. This actually makes me NOT want pizza. (Yeah, I'm a little food sensitive.) But it's fun that you are blogging about the everyday stuff. It's the everyday stuff that makes life fun!