1.29.2008

Tagged!

List 6 interesting facts about yourself that no one knows: Welp! Heidi tagged me so I guess it's my turn..I'll see if I can come up with some stuff you guys don't know about me... * I'm a super paranoid person. I sometimes even make ryan get up with me when it's pitch black and I have to go to the bathroom..which lead to my next fact.... * I'm still scared of the dark and things under my bed..it's stupid really...haha * I cracked my head open on a shed while tubbing with Holly..and probably should have gotten stitches, but didn't... * I think I might have a minor case of OCD or something close to it * I've secretly wanted to audition for american idol for quite sometime now..haha * About 2 years ago I had a tumor in my left arm removed because they thought it was cancerous...thankfully it wasn't! Brittany and Whitni...you are it!!

0 comments: