As you may have gotten from my last post my Mummi (english translation: grandma) came from Finland this past week! I was especially excited because i hadn't seen her in over 8 years! Because she came our whole family got together. All 24 of us plus my mom's brother and his family(lasse, eva, lauri and eero). We did all of the things we never would have done if it weren't for the finns, like antelope island in the great salt lake, kennecott copper mines, bee's game, and music and the spoken word. We're really grateful we were able to spend time with my family.
8.19.2008
when the van wagenen family gets together...
Posted by ryanandmindy at 12:33 PM
Labels: utah adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
What a fun time with the WHOLE family together. Your Mummi is adorable. I loved looking at all of these pictures. Happy late anniversary! (=
Man, this means I gotta get hopping and post some pictures of my own!! Thanks for the memories...oh, and for adding that particularly attractive picture of me and you at the Bees game. Love you!!!!
um... your family is BEAUTIFUL! and tell heidi that I love her racy dark hair.
Post a Comment