9.15.2008

rexburg unplugged

This past weekend we went with weston and whitni to this thing called rexburg unplugged. it's this thing for all the vendors in rexburg to put their business out there and give away free stuff to advertise. There was a live band-that i was not a fan of and this guy who sang country songs and he wasn't too bad! we had a pretty good time. Afterward me and whitni and my good friend brittany went and saw sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. It was really cute! I liked it a lot more than the first and it made me want to go to greece SO badly!
i'd never gotten henna before and there was this a little henna booth so whit and i decided to get a little crazy..haha
since we didn't take any pictures with each other on saturday...we took a few pictures after church yesterday

4 comments:

heidi and tom said...

yeah blondie!! Woot woot!!

Brittany said...

I love the new look of your blog. How'd you do it? I loved the movie too. Thanks for inviting me.

Kevin and Emily said...

I love your new blog look! I went and saw Sisterhood 2 with two of my girl friends too and loved it. A vacation to Greece would be incredible! Glad you are doing well.

Marcus & Melinda said...

Your a wild woman:) Love the tat!!:)