After about 10 months the restaurant i worked at closed shop. It was kind of just thrown at me. I showed up to work and they said that was the last day we were open..i'm like sweet. thanks for the warning guys. so now i'm job hunting and it makes me hate life. i HATE rejection. and there really aren't a whole lot of choices. SO..if anyone knows of a place in rexburg that's hiring...throw it my way! it will be much appreciated.









3 comments:
I can't believe it's closing.
dang. well you could always be a server somewhere else.. maybe down in I.F. I'm thinking of doing that
you know who else hates rejection? MEEEEEE!!!!
im sure you'll find a job. i mean, rexburg just has SO MUCH TO offer... but i feel your pain. i really do.
I can't believe they gave you NO notice. Consider it time to spend with the family for the holidays! Don't get a new job til the new year!
Post a Comment