5.11.2009

presenting mr. & mrs. jolley

my best friend sarah beth got married last week on may 5th. it was such an awesome day! sarah was a beautiful bride and she married a wonderful guy. i was able to attend the sealing. it's one thing that makes me grateful that i got married first. i'm able to attend all of my friends sealings which it such a blessing. ryan was supposed to come, but the day before we were supposed to leave he found out he had a test and a huge group project..so i went alone:(
congratulations you two!

4 comments:

Alix said...

What a beautiful day that was!!! They are seriously so adorable together!

Anonymous said...

thank you for everything minders!!! love you!

Tiffany said...

cute!

p.s. I'm just hanging out in rexburg this summer since I'm not really going to school.. so I insist that we actually meet up for lunch! anytime- just let me know!

Brown's said...

CUTE! Mind you need to leave your email address on my blog so i can invite you!! Hope your doing well!! :)