5.19.2009

mad sewing skills

for my birthday this past year my mom got me a sewing kit. i was pretty excited about it at the time seeings how i don't have one nor do i know how to sew. ryan just bought some brand new khaki shorts and the belt loop unraveled. lameo. i don't believe i've ever sewed a thing in my life except for maybe in young women. i know my mom has showed me a few things in the past, but i don't remember them(sorry mom) haha..but i decided to break out my mad sewing skills and wing it with my handy sew kit!
manufacturer on left...mine on the right. i do believe mine does look better.

7 comments:

Alix said...

MIND!
You're sewing skills are extraordinary! That kit is so cute... I want one. haha

Shaylen said...

Yes I would have to agree. You did a much better job! :D

Megan and Marcus said...

Mindy! where did your mom get that cute kit! I myself am trying my hand at sewing! good job on those shorts!

Ani said...

so cute minders! you did a great job!

finnish mama said...

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH MMMIIINNNDDDYYY! HURRAY!!!!!

Kevin and Emily said...

I am impressed Mindy and your sewing kit is incredibly cute.(= You are making me crave orange chicken with your post below!

heidi and tom said...

WOWZA!!!! I am IMPRESSED!!! Way to go Mindo!!