6.05.2009

curiosity

so one of my friends did this on her blog and it got me curious. on our sitemeter it shows people from florida, connecticut, virginia, new york, colorado, arkansas, texas, etc...takin a peek at our blog and i'm just curious who you all might be. so leave us a comment. we all blog stalk..i ain't judgin if you don't know us all that well:) it also might put me at ease knowing who you are. i really don't want to go private..it's just such a pain for all parties involved.

10 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

haha... isn't it weird seeing where and how often people look at you blog?! i was sure we had a stalker and needed to go private because this one person was looking at my blog like literally 10 times a day from a place we didn't think we knew anyone. turned out to be Brooks' mom's friend. haha. it's a fun post! sorry i can't claim one of the unknown places.... just provo.

Lisa said...

I'm totally with you on this post. I wonder the same thing. We are in New Hampshire now. So maybe that clears up the lookers from NH. :) I should do the same type of post on our blog too. I've been thinking about going private for the same reasons.

acwilliams said...

I'm in Kentucky for the summer, but I think it shows up as indiana...

Ani said...

mindy i totally blog stalk you!

Meredith said...

i'm the one in ny mindy! like to stay caught up a little bit :)

danielle said...

This is my first time to your blog but decided to "out" myself since you asked so nicely... I have no idea how I found your blog. Hopping from one to the next while bored at work. Hope you don't mind!

sjmiller said...

I'm not in Poway, but it says I am. Haha. (Ramona, actually.)

Melissa said...

I read your blog every once and a while... I love reading about married couples enjoying life... I am in Florida :-)

TheIsom8 said...

We love to see how you are doing. Garth and I both love seeing how the Van Wagenens are doing because we love your family! :-)

Jody said...

Hey, I'm the Texas one. April's sister. Just seeing how you are doing :)