6.02.2009

the time traveler's wife

If there is any other movie that i'm almost as excited for as new moon if not just as much..it's the time travelers wife.(shocker that there could possibly be such a thing, but it's TRUE) i read the book several months ago and fell in love with it. it was such a beautiful story(not meaning to sound corny, but it was!) my biggest frustration with it was the language though..it kinda tainted a really amazing story. but in movie form i know it will be that much better because they won't be able to use the language as frequently.
One of the biggest reasons why i'm so excited to see it is rachel mcadams plays the main character alongside eric bana(he completely turned me off in the other boleyn girl, but maybe in this movie he will be able to redeem himself!) i've loved rachel mcadams since the notebook, seeings how it is one of my all time favorite movies. the movie supposedly comes out in august, but i have yet to see a trailer and the release date has moved SO much. it was initially supposed to come out last year..so let's hope august 14 sticks!

4 comments:

Alix said...

I LOVE this book too! I read it a long time ago as well, I need to re-read it. I LOVE it when REALLY REALLY good books turn into movies! AH!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Ooh! This sound slike my kind of movie!! I ADORE Rachel!!!

Colby and Anna said...

sweet, maybe ill try that book! i LOVE rachel mcadams! Without you, I wouldn't of read the first twilight book! :)

Ani said...

i SO want to read that book!!