how true that is. ryan and i just took out our first loan. scary. everyone's exciting first though must be..is it a home loan? sadly..no. it is a small business loan. we've gotta make the money first to get the house. but we're still very excited! after months of deliberation about what business ryan was going to get into he finally made his decision.
it's an on-site computer service and repair franchise.
after being debt free our entire lives..we're finally joining the real world. wish us luck!
drum roll please.....
it's an on-site computer service and repair franchise.
after being debt free our entire lives..we're finally joining the real world. wish us luck!










3 comments:
Good luck! That's really exciting/scary stuff! I mean, maybe it's not actually scary. I've never done it, but I assume. I hope it goes soooo awesome for you guys!
Good luck Mindy! You guys will do great things! join the debt club! :)
good luck. make lots of money so we can go to finland. (on your money)
Post a Comment