haha..our friends alix and kirk introduced us to this video and we thought it was pretty funny. so we wanted to share it with all of you for a little chuckle..haha
my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so hard!!! i can TOTALLY see jane and max in that situation. thanks for the good laugh....i can't wait to show jeremy!!!
ryan and i met in feb 2006. we fell in love in dec 2006. were engaged march 2007 and married by august 2007. we live in south carolina. ryan owns fast-teks, an on-site computer service franchise and i'm a chiropractic assistant/aspiring writer.
5 comments:
This is too cute! I loved it... Just wanted to let you know that I changed our blog address to debandbri.blogspot.com. Ps, I love the red!
I love this video too. I show it to everyone who comes to our house. It just makes me laugh. Adorable little boys.
my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so hard!!! i can TOTALLY see jane and max in that situation. thanks for the good laugh....i can't wait to show jeremy!!!
Seriously,one of THE funniest things I've seen in a long time. The British accent makes the video. Thanks for sharing! love you!
haha..you are all welcome..i watch this video at least three times a day..it had to be shared!
Post a Comment