3.03.2008

getting to know us a little better

*What is your name? ryan and mindy *How long have you been together? since sept of 2006..so that's a year and 5 months!..we've been married for almost 7 months *How long did you date? about 6 months *How old are you? ryan is 25 and mindy is 21 *Who eats more? i think it's about equal *Who said I love you first? ryan did..in a song he wrote me! *Who is taller? ryan *Who can sing better? we can both sing! *Who is smarter? ryan would say that he is and i would say that i am...haha *Who does the laundry? we both do it.. *Who pays the bills? ryan does *Who sleeps on the right side? mindy does, but only because it's farthest from the door! *Who mows the lawn? a lawn?...i can't remember the last time i saw grass! *Who cooks dinner? mindy *Who is more stubborn? probably mindy..haha..but ryan can be too! *Who kissed who first? it was pretty equal..we were looking at each other and it just happened *Who asked who out first? a date?..there never was one..apparently that just wasn't ryan's style..haha *Who proposed? ryan did with roses and little tea lights that spelled out "marry me"..it was really romantic! *Who has more friends? probably mindy..but now we're making friends together *Who is more sensitive? haha..must you even ask??..mindy of course! *Who has more siblings? mindy by 2 *Who wears the pants? it's pretty equal..we try to make most decisions together...

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is fun to read. But I want to know: who is smarter? :p

ryanandmindy said...

haha...oops..i didn't know what to put and then i forgot to fill it in before i posted it!..but i filled it in with ryan's answer..

Unknown said...

Mindy!!!
So good to hear from you. I am glad you found me! You and your hubby are too beautiful :) keep in touch and say hi to your family for me please:)

Spencer & Cara said...

Okay so basically I followed this blogs instructions... its sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com. All I did was instead of doing the scrapbook look, I went to some different sites and found some great designs that i put into photobucket. If you follow her instructions you should be just fine. Let me know if you have questions!

joanna wilde said...

Hey! Good to hear from you. I don't think I've talked to you since your fam moved! Congrats on getting married! You guys are cute together!