3.11.2008

BIG JUDS!

For family home evening yesterday our good friends weston and whitni invited us to go to big juds with them! For those of you that have lived in rexburg or are living in rexburg you KNOW about this place! it was my first time going..i know shame on me after living in this place for THREE years! it was crazy! The burgers are ginormous! they might even look unappetizing..but they are SO good! we couldn't even finish half of it!..how pathetic is that!? but i don't think we went with the biggest appetite...their fries are similar to in-n-out burger..and i REALLY liked them! in fact, i'm craving it now and i kinda wanna go back tonight! but it's probably not worth the $14.00 to go every night..but most definetly for the experience at least once if not more!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Mindy! I have to tell you that we have gone to Big Judd's as a family a few times, and Kristy ate the entire thing...fries and all, plus root beer, and my brother Scott told her he would get her an ice cream cone if she finished it, so she ate that too. And then she threw up.It is good though! I am glad you went! Now you must go get a cupcake from the Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe.

heidi and tom said...

Yummm...yummm...yummy! And I really like your new layout!!!

loves,
Heidi

Kevin and Emily said...

That is one huge burger!! Mindy, I'm glad you found our blog! It was great to hear from you. I love your blog too- you guys make such a great couple. Keep in touch!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Hi Mindy! It's Elise (Grizzle) Neilsen. Garret's older sister. How are you? I got your blog off of Becca's. Looks like you are happy as ever! What a cute couple you guys are!
Love, Elise

Amy said...

Yikes! That could feed a family of eight! Did he finish it?

ryanandmindy said...

man..i wish we would have been cool enough to finish that..haha..but together we barely even ate half of it!