I am so excited too! My parents and Rachel and Sara went on an Alaskan cruise in August and they spent the night in FORKS! They saw LaPush and a lot of the places in the book. They said Forks is one of the most beautiful places in the world. (=
ryan and i met in feb 2006. we fell in love in dec 2006. were engaged march 2007 and married by august 2007. we live in south carolina. ryan owns fast-teks, an on-site computer service franchise and i'm a chiropractic assistant/aspiring writer.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh I almost hyperventilated while watching the trailer!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
I maybe also nearly hyperventilated... I know I can always count on you to post the important things.I am dying I am so excited!
I am so excited too! My parents and Rachel and Sara went on an Alaskan cruise in August and they spent the night in FORKS! They saw LaPush and a lot of the places in the book. They said Forks is one of the most beautiful places in the world. (=
haha i love how you love twilight so much! you always keep me updated!
Post a Comment