Ryan and i happened to be in Utah for Halloween, but the REAL reason why we went was for my brother Scotty's Stretch Armstrong reunion! Scotty started this SKA band in 1990. NO DOUBT once opened up for Scotty's band and another time Stretch opened for NO DOUBT. For those that don't know who NO DOUBT is(which you should!)...NO DOUBT was how Gwen Stefani got her start. Anyway, Scott's concert was AWESOME!!! I'd never gotten the chance to see him in concert before so this was especially cool for me. I was such a PROUD little sis!
For your listening pleasure..











3 comments:
It looks as though you had an awesome time! The music is really good. I'm glad you got to go and see your brother.
No way? I didn't know you had never seen them play! That's crazy! Well, I am even happier about the whole thing even more now!!! I am so glad you could make it. I know you knew your brother was unique , but you must really think it now!
What a fun night! And I love your Halloween costumes and cool pumpkins. (=
Post a Comment