Mindy, How are you? I just started this whole blogging thing a little while ago and am just now getting the hang of it. I think I might be one of the only people who hasn't read Twilight and my sister keeps bugging me about it.. Haha!! You and Ryan are so cute!
ryan and i met in feb 2006. we fell in love in dec 2006. were engaged march 2007 and married by august 2007. we live in south carolina. ryan owns fast-teks, an on-site computer service franchise and i'm a chiropractic assistant/aspiring writer.
2 comments:
YAY! Too bad new moon was a rough read for me, I missed Edward. But I am so excited!!
Mindy,
How are you? I just started this whole blogging thing a little while ago and am just now getting the hang of it. I think I might be one of the only people who hasn't read Twilight and my sister keeps bugging me about it.. Haha!! You and Ryan are so cute!
Ashley
Post a Comment