11.03.2008

SCREAM!

So on opening night...no let's start with Whitni...my best friend whitni LOVES high school musical. LOVES it! So ever since she found out high school musical 3 was coming out she has been dying to see it. ME-on the other hand-really couldn't care. But because i'm such a great friend..haha..i went with her and LOVED it! haha..i was getting into every song..except the troy and gabriella songs...gag me. i can't stand that brunette...i even came home and bought the soundtrack on zune(we pay $15 a month for unlimited downloading..otherwise i probably wouldn't have.) It was SO cute! i loved sharpay(ashley tisdale for those of you that don't speak high school musical..i didn't.) I have found my new squeeze...zac efron is a babe!

1 comments:

April Van Wagenen said...

I haven't seen it yet! I can't believe the girls haven't been begging for me to bring them. I really can't wait to see zac.