THAT WAS SO STUPID! I can't even believe they filmed that! What a romanitic spit swapping time they had. "oh darling can I stick my finger in your mouth, and then stick it in mine?" Yeah, that was lame. . .
ryan and i met in feb 2006. we fell in love in dec 2006. were engaged march 2007 and married by august 2007. we live in south carolina. ryan owns fast-teks, an on-site computer service franchise and i'm a chiropractic assistant/aspiring writer.
4 comments:
um...yah...that was really awkward....and I wanted to comment, but I don't know what to say either. Lol.
THAT WAS SO STUPID! I can't even believe they filmed that! What a romanitic spit swapping time they had. "oh darling can I stick my finger in your mouth, and then stick it in mine?" Yeah, that was lame. . .
what the crap!!! that was really weird and awkward!!! how in the world did they come up with that let alone film it!!!
what the crap!!! that was really weird and awkward!!! how in the world did they come up with that let alone film it!!!
Post a Comment