Last weekend whitni had reserved fireproof at the library. With nothing else to do on a saturday night we all decided to watch it. We'd only heard one thing about the movie. That it was better than expected. We had low expectations going into the film which helps with disappoint. It reminded us all of church videos..it IS a christian film. I pretty much balled the last ten minutes. Any movie that makes me cry out of happiness raises the charts of good movies in my book. It was a really good movie for any married couple-struggling or not.
3.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
This was a really good movie actually! We watched it at my in-laws. The acting was cheesy but such a good message!
Yeah I saw that movie in the theaters Clint and I loved it to! I was bawling as well!
Post a Comment