3.26.2009

oh the weather...

This past weekend we had such nice sunshiny weather. Friday night it was nice enough for a little bike ride. I don't even remember the last time i rode a bike. maybe 10 years ago? It was even nice enough outside for flip flops. It slightly felt like spring...
until yesterday when this happened..
we had rain that turned to hail, then to snow. aside from our extremely bitter feelings..the snow looked like styrofoam from bean bags which was kinda cool.

3 comments:

finnish mama said...

i know what you mean. on saturday heidi and i took all the littles to the park in our t-shirts and by monday we were making snowmen!!!! oh utah spring!!!

Alix said...

haha... SERIOUSLY! I am so annoyed with this weather and SO ready for HOT HOT HOT weather. You have NO idea! haha

heidi and tom said...

Oh I'm sorry Mindo!!! I know how bad the weather has been in RExburg this year!! You deserve some SUNSHINE!!! when do we see you again??