5.15.2008

thank you victoria beckham!

So..after my mom had tried to take care of my hair two weeks ago..it faded back to red! impossible color to get out. NEVER do it!! So to get rid of the hideousness that was my hair i went to a professional to get it taken care of! She told me there was no way to get it back to a pretty blonde from this so we went DARK brown to cover up the red. And I was originally planning on growing my hair back out, BUT that changed today! i thought..meh..if i'm going DARK brown, why not go all the way!
At the request of holly:
i'm pretty excited about it if you couldn't tell..haha

6 comments:

Brittany said...

SO cute!!!

Tiffany said...

i already told you this but i really like it!

heidi and tom said...

hawt hawt hottie!!! love you Mind!! See you in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

WOW...at first I was like Victoria? What are you doing on Mindy's blog..then I was like...wow wait...thats MINDY look all hot and fierce!!! WOW Mindy WOW!

Kevin and Emily said...

I love it- you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

We have the same hair!!! Except yours is all hot and sexy and dark brown and feirce and gorgeous and seductive and lucious and amazing and incredible and so beyond words!!! Mine is just blonde. boring. You're the prettiest girl I know! Love you Bum!