There is now an official trailer for the twilight movie! It's only a teaser because obviously they haven't filmed a ton..but it's awesome! it totally leaves you wanting more! I've watched it like 100 times already..haha
5.06.2008
total teaser!
Posted by ryanandmindy at 11:11 AM
Labels: twilight obsession, we heart movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I am so excited to see it! December is too far away!
You are so obsessed...I love it! I started New Moon a few days ago and I read 100 pages that night but I haven't had time to pick up the book again. I know that as soon I as start reading again I won't get anyting done!!!
YAY TWILIGHT! HAHAHA! Im so glad you post stuff on you blog to keep me updated on the movie because other wise i wouldnt know. Im so excited!!!
I hadn't seen that one yet. It looks like it's going to be a very good movie. Have you seen the stuff they've got about the movie on MTV.com? Check it out here: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476. :)
Post a Comment