7.13.2008

amusing to us

During dinner today Ryan started laughing and normally i catch onto his laughter, but i was confused until i looked over at his plate. He said, "i love how you have to cut yours neatly with the fork and i just scoop mine up." i wish i could put in to words the way ryan impersonated me, but i can't. And then laughed and said, "babe..you're weird." it's shepherd's pie-by the way
Ryan's plate.
My plate.
These don't really have to do anything with the post , i just took them on campus today. the gardens were really pretty today.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thats hilarious! I eat the same way. I don't like to mix my food.

heidi and tom said...

That's the difference between me and Holly when it comes to eating ice cream! It drives Holly NUTS how sloppy mine looks. Dinner plates are a whole other issue...I'm usually pretty neat when it comes to that. P.S. what exactly ARE you eating?? Love you and can't wait to see you again!