7.19.2008

new trailer!

For those of you who are as obsessed with twilight as i am there is a new trailer!! so excited about this...you can find it on this website. So much better than the teaser trailer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Kevin and Emily said...

Hey Mindy! We decided to make our blog private and I don't have your email to send you an invite. If you want to have access to our blog, send me an email at emilymariedalton@yahoo.com. Hope all is well!

Kevin and Emily said...

BTW, I FINALLY started the Twilight series last week. I read the first two books in three days. Loved it! I am not letting myself read the third book until we leave for vacation this weekend cause I have so much to do and I will get lost in the book.(= They are SO GOOD! Thanks for the recommendation.

Amy said...

Did you see the "Twilight" preview scene on the DVD "Penelope"? You're gonna love it. :P And "Penelope" was really cute, too. You've gotta watch it if you haven't yet. (I'm really liking James McAvoy.) :)