This past weekend for the 4th of July we went to Utah to spend it with my family. In my parents neighborhood they actually celebrate the 3rd of July. I don't remember why. But there is this huge celebration down the street at the golf course with jump castles and slides, lots of food, cotton candy, a live band, and of course fireworks-kind of like a carnival with no rides. We went down, but only for a little bit cuz it was SUPER crowded. We just enjoyed the fireworks from my parents deck with the rest of the group.
The rest of the weekend was just relaxing. I spent a little bit of time on my book. Heidi read what i have and gave me some ideas and little motivation to keep writing. After breakfast on friday i don't know who looked out the window, but this 5 buck deer was outside in the yard next to us just relaxing. It was AMAZING! On saturday night we went and ate at McGrath's fish house with the family and were pleasantly surprised as to how much we liked it! My mom and i had tried it before and didn't have the greatest experience, but it was really good! We had a really good weekend. I just wish we could be down there permanantely.









1 comments:
Yea for your hair getting lighter!! Mindy is coming back woohooo!!! love you! You look BEA-U-T-I-FUL!!!!
Post a Comment