I've been tagged by my best friend sarah beth! So here is goes...
8 Things I Am Passionate About
1. RYAN
2. singing
3. family
4. the gospel/temple marriage
5. music. period.
6. my tv shows: friends, grey's, without a trace, bachelorette, one tree hill
7. being a good friend
8. twilight
8 Books I Have Read And Enjoyed
1. The Secret Journal of Brett Colton
2. Twilight
3. New Moon
4. Eclipse
5. When the Bough Breaks
6. Briar Rose
7. -(I wasn't a big reader until last year..so I'm still working on my collection of books.)
8. -
8 Words/Phrases I Say Often
1. seriously.
2. are you freaking kidding me?
3. hi there, my name is mindy and i'll be your server today
4. awesome.
5. i know right?
6. and he/she was like..
7. word.
8. sweet.
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (in no particular order)
1. go on a cruise
2. travel the world:new york, bora bora, maine, italy, hawaii, france, bahamas
3. buy a house
4. become a mom and have 4 or 5 children
5. finish writing my book and get it published-maybe write another one or two
6. have a cabin in the mountains
7. learn how to surf
8.have grandchildren
8 Things I Learned This Past Year
1. ryan comes first
2. that i LOVE dr.pepper
3. you don't understand unless you've been there
4. married life is a lot harder than you think
5. that i can't live without french fries
6. how to be a server & know the customer is ALWAYS right.
7. life doesn't always work out the way you plan it to
8. It's a lot harder to write a book than i thought!
8 People I Want To Tag
1. Heidi
2. Holly
3. Amy
4. Whitni
5. Heather
6. Brittany
7. Anna
8. Burgandy









2 comments:
oh i miss you...
Oh, you evil little sis-in-law, you. Just kidding. I will get mine posted as soon as I'm off dial-up. Yes, I am reduced to dial-up until I'm back in DC again. Ugh, and it's just awful! :\
Post a Comment