4.22.2008

TWILIGHT OBSESSION

For those of you that don't know this about me..I am OBSESSED with the Twilight series (vampire books). I actually used to really not like to read but these books got me HOOKED! The fourth book isn't coming out until august so i've tried to occupy myself with other things. But recently i got my best friend whitni hooked on them as well! She read the 3 books in 4 days!!..haha..go whit!..SO..now i have her to hype me up all over again! The series is now being made into movies. TWILIGHT comes out on dec. 12. 2008 and i am STOKED!

2 comments:

joanna wilde said...

LOL...I'm obsessed too!

Brittany said...

It looks like its going to be really good. We will have to have a girls night and go see it! I need to borrow the next book so I can catch up with you and Whit.