4.14.2008

things we miss...

I've been getting several people commenting about how i haven't posted for awhile. So since there really isn't much going on with the hayes family...ryan and i have been chatting about things that we really miss!
1. Now that we are a quarter through april and still getting snow..i've realized even more than before how much i miss my summer clothes!! my reef flip flop and buckle capris are a major must for warm weather and i miss wearing them!!
2. Yesterday i had a dream about souplantation and it made me realize how much i miss california eateries!! i miss souplantation (the best salad/soup bar ever), point loma seafoods (the best shrimp tacos/seafood ever), rockin baja lobster (the best little lobster tails ever), and finally yogurt mill (the best yogurt ever)!!!
3. I miss all things south carolina..The mom and dad-in-law, oscar(ryan's little mini dachshund), the weather(aside from the humidity), bubba gumps, all the green, the old architecture(i want a house just like the ones in downtown Charleston), and the beach!
4. Living with a man has is upsides, haha..but i do miss having my girl time with all my roomies who are now all over the states! But no worries folks i wouldn't change being with the hubs for anything!
5. Although i am lucky enough to see my family at least once a month..I miss not being closer to them! My sisters and mom get to spent time together on a daily basis and i miss not being able to join them! We just love each other!!!
Ryan's list is a little less in depth than mine..haha..he's a man of few words ryan's list: 1. his jet ski 2. oscar 3. his family 4. flip flops 5. warmth 6. having money 7. the beach 8. not living in rexburg

3 comments:

heidi and tom said...

Well, we miss you too mindy!!!! it's only gonna get worse when you move to so. carolina boo hoo. how's the hair holding up? i decided to follow in your footsteps(kind of) and go D.A.R.K. not red, just dark. I LOOOOVE it though. when will we see you again?

loves,
Heidi

Brittany said...

haha, I enjoyed ryans list. That is exactly how Kelly's would have looked too! BOYS...

sjmiller said...

I miss these places, and I live close to them! (Just not close enough to go a lot of the time.) I was the same way when we lived in Rexburg and were married.

But, oddly enough, there are things that I miss from Rexburg too. Porters can't be beat! Craigos... yummy!! Millhollow sandwiches... oh boy!!

I love that you guys made little lists. Very cute!

How fun that you get to see your family so often!

OH! I went private with my blog, so let me know what your e-mail is by sending it to me at stephaniemillerphotography@gmail.com, and I can add you to the list.

Have fun in Rexburg! San Diego hasn't changed much.