4.22.2008

like family?..of just too close...

So this past weekend we were hanging out with weston and whitni as we always do..and we decided to go down to the clubhouse to play some pool. couple verses couple. There I was complaining about how i REALLY didn't want to go back to school (out of the four of us, I was going to be the ONLY one in school this summer-something i was slightly bitter about)..when weston began to jokingly console me by saying.."babe..i'm taking classes just so you don't have to be the only one in school." mind you..I nor ryan heard the "babe" part. and I started to thank wes when whitni started laughing and blurted out, "did you hear what he just said?!....he called you babe.." weston under his breath.."shut up..shut up."...haha..it gave us a pretty good laugh at weston's expense...like family? or just a little too close?

2 comments:

Brittany said...

haha thats too funny!!! ARe you really going to go camping this weekend? Its going to be freezing!!!

whitni said...

hahaha. that was so funny. i think he is just too used to starting a sentence like that when i am complaining (which is quite often). good old weston to give us a laugh.

P.S. have you seen the new "twilight" clips on MTV.com, they are AMAZING, if you haven't you should come over tonight and watch them with me, i have watched them like 15 times today at work.... seriously.