4.25.2008

puppy hungry

Most people (or women anyway) get baby hungry, but since ryan and i are nowhere near ready for a baby..we have become puppy hungry! haha..my family (namely the parents and the sisters) aren't necessarily dog people..and i wasn't either until i met ryan! But i'm not a BIG dog person cuz quite frankly big dog make me nervous..i'm a little dog person. Ryan and I recently found the sweetest little miniature dachshund, but since we live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets..we are left to be puppy hungry and without this cute little puppy we want! this is tucker..isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen??

4 comments:

sjmiller said...

Soooo cute!

I get puppy hungry all the time. There is just something about those little faces that melts your heart!

Spencer & Cara said...

SO cute! I love puppies. It's so fun being able to have a dog. I'm sure you'll be there someday!

heidi and tom said...

Oh...my...stars!! What a buddy!! Too bad you can get him cause I would love him to peices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colby and Anna said...

This is the tiniest sweet puppy! You should get him anyways-I totally would!