6.07.2008

i AM my father

So last night ryan and i went over to weston and whitni's to hang out. Whitni bought this new game at deseret book and has been wanting to play it forever! so we decided to pull out settlers of zarahemla. i'm sure most of you have heard about this game or of settlers of catan. nobody, except for whitni was especially excited about playing the game and grumbled the whole time, but i ended up liking it! once you get the hang of it, it can be a fun game! Here's where i knew i was my father's child(as if i didn't already know this)...those of you who know my dad know that he is a VERY organized person..and that's an understatement. so as i was gathering my pieces together i didn't even notice what i had done until i had looked around the table at everyone else's scattered pieces.......

3 comments:

heidi and tom said...

I'm laughing....REALLY laughing. Mostly because I am the same exact way. love you mind!

Kevin and Emily said...

I LOVE Settler's!! My pieces always look just like yours do and Kevin always makes fun of me. (= Glad you had fun.

Amy said...

I'm sure your dad is proud! :)