6.24.2008

life of ryan

Here is ryan's list of things to get to know him better!
1. Birth Place
Charleston, SC
2. Favorite Vacation Destination
Mexico
3. Favorite Color
Blue
4. Dream Career
Chiropractor
5. Guilty Pleasure
Double stuffed Oreos
6. Favorite Hobby
Jet skiing
7. Favorite Restaurant
Chick-fil-a
8. Favorite Actor
Will Ferrell
9. Favorite Actress
Jessica Alba
10. Favorite Car
K-1 Attack
11. Favorite place to shop for yourself
American Eagle
12. Favorite TV Show
The Office
13. Favorite Flower
Dandelion

5 comments:

heidi and tom said...

Now I know why Savannah loves him so much...they share the same favorite color!

Now I know why I love him so much...we share the same guilty pleasure...nothin' better than double stuff oreos!!!

finnish mama said...

i love dandilions too!!!!

finnish mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
finnish mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

I think it's fun that his favorite flower is the dandelion. :)