Since i spend most of my time alone nowadays with ryan at school and work constantly(and if you're wondering..yes. i'm still on the look out for a job), i find myself writing more and more. i've now started writing another book. I'm not finished with my another book yet. (i have around 70 pages) But i had an epiphany in a dream about another book about a month and a half ago and i just had to write it down. I tried making a goal of writing 10 pages every week, but so far after 2 months i have 24. haha..but i also gave myself 2 weeks of vacation for christmas. sooo...we'll pretend like i'm still going strong. it's come along a lot faster than my other book though..thats for sure! so i'm feeling kinda proud of myself. I also now have a crazy sleeping schedule because i like writing when the rest of rexburg is sleeping. i don't know what it is, but i feel like i can really concentrate and dive into my books late at night. i really feel like author is the profession i want to pursue and i'm kind of excited about it! never in a million years would i have pictured myself as a writer, even a year ago i was still just getting into the whole book world. BUT, to keep myself on track i'm going to blog my progress every week. maybe if i feel like i'm answering to someone i'll get things done!
1.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Wow... writing a book sounds so intimidating to me! Good luck! I'm excited to see your progress updates!
I love that you're writing a book. I want to do that someday. You're awesome for DOING it. Dream epiphanies huh?... sounds an awful lot like miss stephanie meyers. You're the next big hit.
I am impressed! I have a hard enough time writing on my blog and trusting my english and spelling skills, I can't even imagine writing a book. Good Luck!!!!
I look forward to hear about your project. What kind of book are you writing?
Awesome Mindy. Can't wait to read it someday. And by the way, the "face in the hole" pictures or whatever they are called are awesome. I love it! (=
Post a Comment