1.13.2009

i miss my ryan

The new year has kinda started out rocky for us. I still can't find a job and ryan is starting a new semester. Because i don't have a job yet, ryan has to work and do one of his busiest semesters yet. Ryan gets up at 5am for work at 6 and he doesn't get home until 5:30/6:00pm depending on the day. It's been really hard not seeing ryan all day. He's worn out already and it's only been a week since he's been on this schedule. The only time i have with him is the 3 hours at night before he goes to bed when he's doing homework. I realize this is a normal schedule for most, but i'm not used to it and i don't like it! I'm ready for this semester to be OVER. 4 more months and counting. Thankfully there is a light at the end of the tunnel. He should be graduating in july and we are STOKED! 

1 comments:

Tiffani said...

I'm in the same boat. Will is going to school and working. I have been looking for a job for two months! I definitely emphathize. I think your lot is harder, though. Will gets to do a lot of his homework at work and he only goes to class from 8-10:45 everyday, so I still get some husband-time. Good luck with things. I will pray for employment for both of us!