1.13.2009

my best friend

So last night i was talking with one of my best friends on instant message and we were talking about relationships and how cheesy is fun in the beginning because it gives you butterflies and such, but that with time it gets old. and i said something along the lines of..yeah..cheesy left mine and ryan's relationship a long time ago..he makes a joke out of everything now. and i may have said it kind of negatively. and she said:
"honestly, i love how yours and ryan's relationship is so real and funny and i definitely want something like that because you guys really seem like best friends."
shame on me...i don't know why i took that for granted...
Thanks alix..that made my day :)
It kinda made me reminisce to when ryan and i were dating so i thought i'd dig up some old photos...i'm constantly laughing with him..
oh "the ready face"...ryan used to make this face in EVERY picture and everyone would laugh and say wow ryan you look so ready for the camera and ryan would say well what if that's my "ready face"?...haha..i guess you had to be there.
the FKC co-founders..haha..
we miss the long locks..no worries..i'm growing them back as we speak.
i was trying to mimic the "ready face"

6 comments:

April Van Wagenen said...

I swear you guys have more pictures of the two of you guys together than Scott and I do after 15 years of marriage. I think it's really cute!

Alix said...

AWWWW!! Mindy... I love how you blogged about this. because it's TRUE! i love you guys. Seriously. I love you guys being together.

ryanandmindy said...

haha..we have so many pictures i know! and i haven't even blogged half..haha...we get bored and it's what we resort to. :)

Anonymous said...

lover birds. i love it. you really do have something special with him!

heidi and tom said...

You guys are M.F.E.O.

Alix said...

Heidi is right.