especially THIS season!
i love watching the bachelor/bachelorette..so it's no surprise that this season i'm just as obsessed. especially since i was rooting for mr. jason in the last season of the bachelorette. (deanna missed out!)
my pick for jason is stephanie. i love her. she's genuine, mature, has a pure heart with good/real intentions! and she's a widow with a four year old.
they are MFEO..or maybe only i feel that way..but honestly..i can't promise that no tears will come if/when she doesn't get a rose. they need a romantic connection STAT.
(and forgive me for sounding completely valley girl..it comes out when i speak about my obsessions in life..i can't help it..don't judge me.)











6 comments:
I love the bachelor too! I make Kelly watch it with me. I really like Stephanie but I think she is too old for him. I don't think he'll pick her.
I love it too!!! She is totally my fav. too:) I love how sweet she is and I loved their one on one date:0
Yet another reason why we are best friends....i am OBSESSED with the bachelor! It's on the same time as 24 and guess what I watch?? THE BACHELOR! I tivo 24 and watch it after! haha
I LOVE stephanie, she has a heart of gold, I would be thrilled if J picked her. But I think that Melissa is my pick...i liker her. alot.
MINDY!
I know... I freaking loooove stephanie but i feel like she needs someone who is like her! I agree with sarah, i really like melissa but i also kind of like jilian too... the one from canada. ohhh bachelor! haha
agreed ladies..i love jillian and melissa..jillian because she's NO drama and keeps things light and melissa because she's just plain cute(but i don't see her as a mother yet)they would me my next two picks..and i guess it's not necessarily think they are MFEO..i just want them to be! haha
mindy - it doesn't bother you that she can't move her face AT ALL because she's pumped full of botox? i guarantee you she was awarded a HUGE settlement from her husband's accident... cuz she's got a pretty lavish lifestyle going on.
i mean, can you see miss stephanie camping out in that tent with jason? no way, jose. jason's so simple... she's so... embellished. yikes.
it's all about molly and jillian.
but... when has a bennion ever agreed with a vanwagenen about reality tv picks! :)
Post a Comment