1.30.2009

my top 5

i've been tagged to pick my top five..and it maybe difficult to pick just five..but here it goes! i tag sarah beth, alix, anna, heather, whitni...
1. matthew mcconaughey...will never fade from my top 5
2. zach efron..he's not that much younger than me right?
3. robert pattinson...enough said.
4. richard geere...sexiest older man alive..aside from george clooney..who i didn't have room for
5. heath ledger..my first love...
..there's so many hot pictures of these men i couldn't just choose one..

4 comments:

Debra Andersen Wilson said...

nice! Jared wasn't thrilled I posted these haha. Hopefully Ryan isn't jealous. They're just hot, what can we say : )

heidi and tom said...

I agree with all. I would add Mr. swimmer man from the 08' summer olympics. let's all have a moment of reverance for the hotness of Ryan Lochte!! haha.

ryanandmindy said...

hahaha..heid i love you..i so agree.

ryanandmindy said...

and deb..thankfully ryan has a list of his own..haha..so we're even